The James River Outdoor Coalition is asking for your help. JROC’s success over the last two decades is directly attributable to its dedicated members. While members deserve all the credit due to them, a small group of people step up to help keep JROC running and on mission.
You are one of those people.
If you love the James River Park System, apply to become a JROC board member and help keep our park a wild and wonderful place for everyone.
- Attend the majority of projects with a minimum of 3 projects a year
- Co-chair a subcommittee
- Attend all of the executive meetings
- Attend at least 5 monthly meetings
- A commitment of 40 hours annually
- Write what your vision is for what you will commit to accomplishing